Lifetime Development presents Panda Condos
20 Edward St. Toronto
- 35 Storey Tower
- -629 Units
- Approx 8833 Sqft Non Residential space is planned for retail space on the below grade concourse level, the ground level, and the second floors—and office uses on the third floor
- Located in the Bay Street Corridor neighborhood of Toronto
- Nearby parks include Larry Sefton Park, Trinity Park and Labyrinth and College Park
- This development is located at 20 Edward Street which was the former site of the famous World’s Largest Bookstore
- The main intersection of Yonge and Dundas St W
Location! Location! Location!
- AAA Location! Walking Distance to Everything – Restaurants, Shopping, Banks, Groceries, Parks & More.
- Ryerson University, the Underground Path, Dundas Subway Station, Eaton Centre, Yonge & Dundas Square are just steps away
- Walk Score & Transit Score of 100/100 making virtually anything accessible for residents
- Reputable Builder who is known for building high quality condominiums in Toronto’s Downtown Core