Guaranteed Units, Platinum VIP Access - GREAT INVESTMENT! - Highrise Condominium
Pinnacle International Plans on making a remarkable new community, with luxurious lobbies and desirable interior suites. The one of a kind amenities will be fit for all lifestyles. The prestige corridors will resemble a hotel-like feel, with contemporary design and wide space. The lobbies will offer a seating area for residents, a 24 hours concierge, great design, scenic Toronto views and high speed elevators to take you up to your luxury suite.
The Prestige Condo units at One Yonge are estimated at around $1000+ a square foot and will offer a variety of different unit layouts. For more detailed costs, visit our price list. Spacious suites with breathtaking views of either the Lake or the City. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchens with modern cabinet designs, Spa like bathrooms, In Suite laundry, and functional layouts. For more information on layouts and pricing please register below.
The Prestige Condominium will also offer:
- Three storeys of dedicated on-site retail space
- A one-acre park on the site’s southeast parcel
- 100,000 square feet of first-class amenity spaces and 50,000 square feet of ground-level community spaces
- Landscaped courtyards
- 24-hour concierge
- Stunning scenic views
- High-speed elevators
Toronto’s waterfront area is fast emerging as one of the most desirable and in-demand downtown districts in the city. You’ll enjoy convenient access to major Toronto attractions and transportation hubs including:
- Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Parkway
- Union Station
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, BMO Field, and Ricoh Coliseum
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Toronto Island
- Beyond the amazing restaurant, retail, entertainment, and convenience facilities planned for the site, you’ll also be minutes away from the very heart of Canada’s largest city. The Bay Street financial district, King Street theatre district, Queen Street shopping district,
- Eaton Centre, and downtown Entertainment District are all reachable within minutes.
A direct connection to Toronto’s PATH network of climate-controlled walkways is also expected to be part of the Prestige Condos at the Pinnacle One Yonge development. Details have not been confirmed.